Flat Deck Operator
Are you looking for a rewarding career with a family run business where you can be home with your family every day?
We need an enthusiastic, highly motivated, team member, who is focused great customer service.
High performance is expected, achieved, and rewarded at Added Touch Towing & Recovery and our goal is to provide the best customer experience possible!
Added Touch provides heavy hauling and transport of equipment ranging from small packages to large booms, heavy equipment and shipping containers.
We currently have two positions available for the right people!!!!
- Ability To Work Independently
- Willing to work
- Valid Class 3 with air
- Clean drivers abstract
- Previous experience would be considered an asset
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to work in inclement weather.
- Driving and operating a flat deck vehicle for loading/towing vehicles
- Interact and communicate with customers & dispatch in a courteous and respectful manner building relationships and trust.
- Connecting/attaching a vehicle to the tow truck and transporting (this may include using a chain, winch, steering locks, and other devices as well as fixing lights onto the towed vehicle.
- Securing, tarping and ensuring the safety and security of cargo.
- Completion of daily paperwork (trip logs, payment receipts, pre/post inspections etc.).
Benefits Package includes:
PLEASE APPLY IN PERSON WITH RESUME & CURRENT DRIVERS ABSTRACT